The lecture notes mostly contain Very Basic topics. They are mostly topics that students from College of Natural Sciences or College of Enginnering should know.
Note: If the link does not exist, it means that the notes have been created offline, but has not been made into a pdf yet.
All data has been created for only studying.
Feel free to use everything here for non-commercial uses, and studying.
PLEASE cite the source when using information from this page.
[Korean High School Math]
Note: The notes contain the topics taught in Korean high schools in the year 2013. Since the government omits or changes the order of topics, I had no reason to revise and create new notes. I will only revise them if I have the time.
• 고등수학 (Created Dec 2013) (Korean)
• 수학I (Created Dec 2013) (Korean)
• 수학II (Created Dec 2013) (Korean)
• 적분과 통계 (Created Dec 2013) (Korean)
• 기하와 벡터 (Created Dec 2013) (Korean)
• Basic Topics of KMO (Created 2015) (Korean)
• Single Variable Calculus (Created 2016) (Korean)
• Multivariable Calculus (Created Feb 2015) (English)
• Calculus Revisited - Elementary Complex Variables (Created Feb 2016) (English)
• Linear Algebra (Created Dec 2017) (English)
• Mathematics for Computer Science (Created Jan 2018) (English)
• Introduction to Computer Science and Programming (Created Jan 2017) (English)
• 2017 Fall - Computer Programming (Created Dec 2016) (English)
• Introduction to Algorithms (Created Jan 2018) (English)
• Design and Analysis of Algorithms (Stopped) (English)
• 2018 Spring - Data Structures (Created Jun 2018) (English)